What IS Concept-Therapy?
Concept Therapy Teaches:
1) A Philosophy of Life, not a religion, embracing the evolution of consciousness, both human and Divine.
2) Concept Therapy teaches that a human being is a Composite Personality: Body, Mind, and Soul.
3) That the Whole Being – Body, Mind, and Soul – must be considered to determine how each affects health and disease.
4) That illnesses which have their origin in the mind or soul must be removed by mental or spiritual methods just as physical diseases are removed by physical treatment.
5) That the human brain is comparable to a broadcasting station through which the Mind and the Soul express themselves.
6) That negative thought produces illness, unhappiness, failure, doubt, despair; and conversely, positive thought produces health, happiness, prosperity, peace.
7) That one has the power to control one’s own thought world, thus attracting the positive or the negative according to one’s mode of thinking.
8) That the same Basic Principle underlies all successful systems of healing. Concept Therapy explains this Principle.
9) That one must know thyself and understand the personalities of others in order to live in peace and harmony with them and to be able to adapt constructively to one’s environment.
10) That the entire Universe and all that it contains including Humankind – Body, Mind, and Soul – are governed by Law and that we must live in conformity with these laws to gain the worthwhile things of life.